Ready to take the next step? Morsekode is looking for an Account Manager with 3-5 years agency experience to join our growing account and strategy team. If you’re a curious, ambitious account leader in the making, we need to talk! Our ideal candidate will have proven success growing relationships within large client organizations, with experience in healthcare, digital strategy and/or content strategy.
Account Managers immerse themselves in their clients’ business, products, services, industry, and competitive environment. You are responsible for understanding your clients’ brand, digital, and content marketing challenges; articulating solutions; and proactively seeking new initiatives and projects. You are a client’s day-to-day contact — fielding, acting on requests, collecting feedback and approval, documenting, and shepherding the Agency work from beginning to end. Ultimately, it is your responsibility to provide clients with a high-value Morsekode experience.
- Establish and manage client expectations.
- Collect information on client-initiated requests, formulate solutions, articulate into statements of work (SOWs), and present to the client for approval.
- Oversee the entire project lifecycle, final delivery and ongoing analytics of client solutions.
- Oversee client revenue and profitability.
- Grow Agency business within existing accounts.
- Contribute to the development of client presentations.
- Play an active role in presenting strategic thinking to clients on a regular basis.
- Become the reliable, tech-savvy partner clients depend on.
- Write creative briefs and present them to clients and the Agency teams.
- Continually develop, broaden and deepen your skill sets; attend external courses and seminars to gather insights and share with the team; participate in professional organizations; and keep up to date with industry trends and standards, always thinking of how to integrate emerging trends into client work.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, or a related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years experience in a digital agency and/or marketing agency environment managing multiple clients and projects.
- Considerable experience in managing digital projects, including digital campaigns, website builds and redesigns and apps.
- Basic familiarity with components of a website (e.g., servers, domain names, HTML/CSS, programming languages).
- Experience managing video projects, from concepting through production.
- Experience with online media, social media and email marketing.
- Familiarity with emerging technologies including content management systems, social media, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, and Apple hardware preferred.
- Experience planning, scheduling, and coordinating production changes strongly preferred.
If you have checked off this list of qualifications, send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio link to: firstname.lastname@example.org.