The Lacek Group, a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Strategist to join our Strategic Services team to assist in the development of customer strategy on behalf of TLG’s clients. You will primarily be responsible for supporting the Loyalty Strategy team, but often also support broader Strategic Services needs as well as Business Development.
As an Associate Strategist, you will help the agency and its account teams develop and implement effective, innovative loyalty projects, as well as, understand current and emerging loyalty trends, and how they impact customer behaviors. As an ideal candidate, you must have enthusiasm for loyalty marketing, combined with a sound understanding of consumers, emerging trends and core marketing principles.
In this position, you will play a key role within strategy projects. This work is highly variable but often includes tasks such as:
- Conduct competitive analyses and summarize key findings
- Participate in development of business cases to support client/project related marketing initiatives
- Assist in outlining loyalty program mechanics
- Support marketing research
- Monitor new developments in the loyalty industry
- Provide input and participate in ideation sessions in support of loyalty initiatives
- Understand and apply consumer trends in social and digital channels
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, and/or related field
- 1 - 2 years marketing experience, loyalty marketing experience is a plus
- Team player: cooperative, flexible, conscientious, dependable, resourceful and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and to remain graceful under pressure
- Strong eye for detail, ensuring the quality and accuracy of all materials that leave the agency
- Experience with online research tools and products
You’ll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
Please apply online at: https://lacekcareers-ogilvy.icims.com/jobs/2436/associate-strategist/job
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer