Client Services Coordinator – Ditch + Grey Ghost Music
We have a need for a full-time temp-to-hire Client Services Coordinator for our busy downtown post production + audio studios beginning in April 2018. This position interacts daily with clients, discerning and anticipating their needs, and following through to provide exceptional client experiences. This position also provides team support and is responsible for some administrative duties. Must be able to multi-task and problem solve. As a team contributor, this role performs tasks with minimal supervision, develops collaborative relationships with team members, displays clear communication and acts proactively to provide memorable client service.
• Manage day-to-day client experiences
• Maintain and grow client relationships
• Meal planning and coordination
• Coordinating client gifts and appreciation
• Maintain condition of suites and common areas
• Event planning and execution
• Shipping and receiving
• Managing communications such as emails and phone calls
• Tracking and recording project expenditures
• Managing office traffic and appointments
• Order and manage supplies
• Coordinate office maintenanceSkills and Abilities:
• Positive attitude
• Focus on quality and close, consistent attention to detail
• Customer service oriented
• Problem solving abilities
• Time management skills
• Documentation skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to improvise
• Can operate autonomously
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word
• Experience using phone systems and office equipment
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Service industry experience is a plus!
Hourly position, approximately 40 hours/week; typically 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday with occasional additional morning, evening or weekend hours as needed/available. Salary: $15/hour. Eligible for benefits.
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.