Writers on our content team write primarily content for the web, including articles, websites, emails, online (SEM) ads, scripts, infographics, etc. In addition to writing content, you will have the opportunity to participate in content strategy activities like site audits, research and creating editorial calendars. Our primary verticals are healthcare and financial services, and we specialize in digital engagement. Bluespire works with healthcare and financial service clients, which are highly regulated, so attention to detail is a must. Many of our interns have gone on to full-time employment at Bluespire.
Resumes should also check a few of the following boxes:
- Bachelor’s (or significant progress towards) degree in English, communications, journalism, marketing or a related area.
- A working understanding of (or sincere interest in) marketing, digital marketing and advertising tactics. Agency or in-house marketing or advertising experience is a plus.
- Training and experience on how to tell a story using words, images or other media, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience.
- Outstanding command of the English language and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- A passion for new technology and social tools.
- An established preference for either the serial or Oxford comma with reasons to support your side.