Content Marketing Specialist
ABILITY Network is seeking a freelance content marketing coordinator for 8-16 hours per week at a rate of $20-$30 per hour. The coordinator will assist with creating a wide range of digital content including webinars, landing pages, product descriptions, ebooks, infographics and social media content. The ideal match will be an exceptional writer with a strong command of web skills (i.e., you’ll be comfortable learning how to use our cloud-based project management system and content management system).
To help this arrangement succeed, we are looking for a candidate who can come into our office in downtown Minneapolis one to two days a week for a preliminary training period (likely one to two months). Thereafter, this person would be able to work remotely or come into the office if they so choose. You will need your own laptop with a reliable internet connection during work hours. (Internet is of course provided in our office).
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with marketing content manager to develop and create digital marketing and social media content (including blog posts, video scripts, white papers, and more)
- Create content for the ABILITY website, marketing campaigns, Facebook, Twitter, and other targeted channels
- Edit and proofread marketing materials and content as assigned
- Interview internal and external subject matter experts in order to create content
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Attention to detail and a focus on accuracy
- A willingness to dive into the world of healthcare revenue cycle management to learn the nitty gritty details on our products
- Experience writing for the web, social media and online marketing
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus, but not required.
Interested? Please send a resume, cover letter and three writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.