Clockwork is about transparency, collaboration, and people. We are -- and always have been -- 100% digital, so our collective tech expertise is unparalleled. We take our clients’ dedication to their businesses very seriously and realize their visions with smart, digital solutions.
We love our clients and we love what we do. Oh, and we’re nice and have a pretty great time doing it all. We’re looking to add a Digital Designer that shares our values of our team.
- Concept, design and execute user-focused design experiences that are equal parts form and function
- Present solutions to clients in a way that transforms their view of what interactive solutions could be
- Work with creative and project development teams to develop innovative ideas
- Flexibly collaborate with integrated project teams (project managers, strategists, developers, etc.) in an environment where every project can have a different combination of needs and resources.
- Create and produce work consistent with project goals and Clockwork's coding and production standards and processes
- 2-4 years of interactive experience
- A stellar portfolio
- Proven experience designing for fluid and responsive web layouts, utilizing a mobile-first approach
- A passion for producing excellent and visually rich interactive creative solutions
- A deep love for information architecture and Web usability & accessibility
- Curiosity for the best and new - desire to innovate upon emerging trends in user interface design and rich media content
- Preference for working with other designers and providing input in a collaborative environment
- Experience creating design systems (Atomic design, component libraries, page templates, etc)
- Proficiency working in Sketch and the Adobe Creative Cloud suite
Nice to haves:
- Ability to concept and create original content including video, animation, photography, and illustration
- Ability to prototype UI elements and collaborate with front end developers to design in-browser when necessary
- Comfort providing input into user experience and content strategy elements and deliverables
- Agency experience
- A good communicator (you talk and write real good)
- A quick learner
- A pro problem solver
- A solid presenter
- Comfortable juggling meetings, tight timelines and tons of cool design work in a deadline-driven environment
- A Yes-first person
Is this you? Awesome! Please send your resume and link to your portfolio and let’s chat.
Clockwork is an active proponent of diversity in the Minneapolis technology industry. We aim to create an inclusive and respectful workplace where humans are stronger because we're together. LGBTQ, Women, Minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.