Digital Marketing Communications Associate
Post Consumer Brands is hiring a Digital Marketing Communications Associate for the Ready-To-Eat cereal brand portfolio. The purpose of this job is to lead the day-to-day execution of the digital integrated communications plans, as directed by the Digital Communications Manager, to include media (social, digital, search), website, e-commerce and influencer programs. In addition, candidate must be comfortable working internally with cross-functional teams in brand marketing, shopper marketing, sales and consumer insights and externally, with partners and agencies on concurrent projects. Candidate will be held responsible for implementation of brand communications plans. Candidate needs to be driven with a high bias for action.
- Manage the execution of communications plans to achieve brand objectives, across both general market and multicultural targets.
- Work collaboratively with Brand Teams to understand brand needs and develop digital solutions.
- Work closely with agency partners to plan and execute marketing communication strategy across digital tactics.
- Work closely with Manager to manage digital budgets.
- Work closely with Consumer Strategy and Insights Team and agencies to monitor digital media program performance.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop business solutions and bring digital campaigns to market in a timely and complete manner.
- Work closely with agencies to coordinate social campaigns, including overall strategy and creative.
- Manage and coordinate website updates with internal contacts and agencies.
- Support both internal and external e-commerce teams.
- Work with agencies to plan and manage social influencer campaigns, ensuring they ladder to brand objectives.
- Effectively manage project timelines and cross functional team meetings to ensure flawless execution. This includes timely publication of meeting notes and next steps.
- Ensure post-project reports are completed and/or shared out with appropriate teams.
- Perform other functions or services as required or assigned.
Education: BA required
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience, Digital Marketing, Communications or Agency preferred
- Motivated and results-oriented
- Critical and analytical decision maker
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity; self-directed
- Strategic/creative thinker
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Ability to work along cross-functional teams with strong project management skills
- Knowledge of consumer retail marketing, advertising, sales, or consumer promotion
- Experience managing budgets and agencies
- Experience using reporting tools to extract insights
- Experience managing digital content
- Work Structure: Reports to and takes work direction from the Digital Communications Manager.
- Internal: Contact with all functional areas in corporate office and operations facilities to develop systems and plans to drive business.
- External: Primary external contact is with partners, agencies and third party vendors.