Digital Marketing Internship
Looking for real world hands on experience in Marketing, Social Media, and Sales?
Busy marketing and strategy consulting firm needs a digital/marketing savvy intern who’s ready to get their hands dirty.
If you’re a dynamic, passionate go-getter with the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast- paced environment you may have found your match. Our growing creative consulting firm specializing in marketing, strategy, branding and management business solutions is looking for a digital marketing intern to join and grow with the team. The right candidate will get to assist in developing and refining client engagement process and project implementation. The Digital Marketing Intern will have opportunities to sharpen and practice their marketing skills, including opportunities to support sales, business development, social media management, content marketing, and community engagement.
What we’re looking for:
- Motivated self-starter, looking to build their resume and portfolio
- Energetic presentable professional eager to learn
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Creative, proactive thinker with ‘can-do’ attitude – one who’s already anticipating future needs
- Time management skills: ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Computer savvy with internet research ability – you should be able to figure out a plan and strategy in order to find information in areas that you have no knowledge of
- Keen sense of marketing tactics and strategies (especially pertaining to Social Media, Digital Marketing, Web Development, and Brand Development)
- Understanding of business trends and concepts around CPG’s and interest in the fitness and wellness industry, and/or an interest in tech startups and the venture capital ecosystem is preferred but not required
Potential Responsibilities Include:
- Marketing and consumer research
- Business development research and sales operations management
- Marketing planning and management process
- Work with management team to develop best practices for branding, marketing, and project delivery.
- Developing internal training documents to assist in client delivery
- Office administrative and project management duties
Ideal candidate should have knowledge about marketing activities, and the iterative steps in completing these activities with a strong focus on digital and social media outlets (i.e SEO, SEM, Twitter, Facebook, AND especially emerging ones etc.). This is an excellent opportunity to jump in and get your feet wet in real agency and client experiences. We’re truly interested in the career development of our interns, and we have a history of welcoming successful interns to join the team post internship.
This position will work closely with the Perks Consulting Head of Strategic Relations and Chief of Staff, located in Minneapolis. Intern must have their own computer, and will have flexible work hours.
Sound like a perfect opportunity for you? Please send resume, cover letter and any samples of your work, and your website if you have one to email@example.com College credit may be available for any students looking to fulfill degree requirements.