You excel at building web pages and emails. Plus, you’ve got awesome project management skills. If you’re on the hunt for a great new opportunity with a global company, keep reading!
As a Digital Producer in this team, you’ll be using your breadth of knowledge to create web pages and emails in a Content Management System. You’ll even get to
- Use any design skills you’ve picked up throughout your past experience
- Juggle multiple projects as you collaborate with various teams and managers to ID production requirements
- Produce and publish website updates and incorporate SEO best practices into the build of web pages
- And, convert email design files to HTML using best practices for responsive email
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to know HTML/CSS and have some basic front-end coding abilities along with strong skills in Adobe Creative. You’re also a self-starter with a knowledge base of best practices.
Ready to excel in a Digital Producer role on a great team? Apply for the Digital Producer through Celarity now!
- Bachelor's degree
- Skilled in HTML/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite
- Light front-end coding skills and design skills
- Knowledge base of digital best practices
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan