Director of Digital Strategy
NEXT / GLS Precision Marketing is hiring a Director of Digital Strategy to join our growing digital team. We are an integrated marketing agency, so creating measurable growth for our clients is what we do best. Marketing has always contributed to growth, sales and revenue. But Precision Marketing — the ability to drive leads, sales and growth as a measurable and trackable result of marketing activities – that’s what makes NEXT the growth agency.
This position works closely with our SVP of Client Strategy & Growth to promote digital strategies in a way that integrates and supports new business opportunities for clients and prospects, and synthesizes how digital interactions fit into broader content marketing strategies. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial, consultative approach – with a strong passion for and knowledge of technology and digital marketing. We are seeking a team player with in-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines (including audience identification and analysis, targeting, digital metrics, experience design, digital production, and online analytics) to lead digital strategies alongside our agency teams.
- Help secure new business by delivering formal and informal presentations to existing clients and prospects
- Bring a strong digital point of view through active participation in stakeholder meetings, brainstorms, ongoing client recommendations, and new business pitches
- Lead and develop comprehensive digital strategy for NEXT/GLS prospects and clients, including websites, email, social media, mobile, search and other digital elements that are part of a content marketing campaign
- Work closely with senior leadership, client services, creative, and project management teams to build strategic and creative integrated programs that support the mission and vision of Precision Marketing (including campaigns, platforms, relationships).
- Work with agency teams to ensure all deliverables are on strategy, on time, and of the highest quality
- Promote and champion our digital capabilities with internal teams, existing clients, and prospects
- Support and provide content for written proposals and presentations for digital campaigns and projects
- Provide support, coaching, professional development and training to staff
- Resource, recruit, build, maintain and manage strong vendor/partner relationships
- MBA or Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
- 10+ years in digital marketing or strategic marketing consulting
Agency experience, or engagement in large companies with multiple business units