Email Marketing Specialist (PT Paid Internship – Internal Position)
You’re endlessly curious and eager to pursue a path in the marketing, communications, and/or advertising field. If you’re looking for the perfect part-time internship to jump-start your career, we want you to learn and grow at Celarity as an Email Marketing Specialist!
This is an opportunity for you to showcase your passion for the industry and develop sought-after skills. You’ll acquire a new perspective on the area’s leading companies But that’s not all! You’ll also get to:
- Assist sales and marketing with targeted campaign reach outs by finding leads and setting-up alerts for existing accounts
- Segment marketing lists based on research and current marketing campaigns
- Participate in marketing campaign execution with email writing and direct mail program design
- Track sales and marketing activity results, analyze reports, and look for ways to improve marketing segmentations, content, research, etc.
- Research client and prospect accounts and make the appropriate updates to our CRM and marketing programs
- Take the lead on updating the Celarity Scoop calendar with local events
- Attend local events and meet people in the marketing/creative community as you learn about new methods and tactics for outbound marketing and lead generation
- Assist with other special projects assigned by the Marketing or Sales teams
- Represent the face of the company: greet candidates and visitors to our office
You’ll succeed in this role because you’re a life-long learner who knows how to take constructive feedback and implement it into your work. Plus, you’ll fit right in at Celarity because you encompass our values of Professionalism, Helpfulness, and Passion.
So, why might you want to work at Celarity?
- Awesome company culture and work environment
- Fun, supportive team
- Flexibility in your work schedule
- Team outings for birthdays, anniversaries, goal celebrations, etc….
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- And many more reasons!
Are you ready to learn more about this Celarity opportunity? Apply for this PT paid Email Marketing Specialist internship with us now!
- Recent graduate or someone in the last semester of their senior year
- Analytical mindset with ability to spend time researching and sharing information with the sales and marketing teams
- Flexibility to shift priorities quickly