Front End Developer
At Clockwork, our purpose is to do great work and have great lives. We love our clients and we love what we do. Oh, and we’re nice and have a pretty great time doing it all.
Clockwork is about transparency, collaboration, and people. We are -- and always have been -- 100% digital, so our collective tech expertise is unparalleled. We take our clients’ dedication to their businesses very seriously and realize their visions with smart, digital solutions.
We’re looking to add a Front End Developer to our company that shares the passion for our clients and the values of our team. We’d love to chat with you if you feel you’re a fit in the following areas-
- Understand client’s business problems and collaborate with team members to provide smart recommendations
- Work on multiple projects using many different technologies in a deadline-driven environment
- Communicate complex concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- 3-4+ years professional interactive production experience
- A dazzling portfolio of professional work
- A knack for user-focused critical thinking
- Understanding of web standards, best practices, responsive design, and emerging web technologies
- Experience with Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Drupal, Kentico, Contentful, etc.
- Experience with frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation and UIKit
- Proficiency in standard UI and development software and tools (Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and code editing software)
- An understanding of digital design principles
Nice To Haves:
- Proficiency with version control software
- Knowledge of development tools like NPM, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, Sass, TypeScript, etc.
- Interactive design experience
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at once
- A good communicator
- An innovator
- A quick learner
- Looking for challenging work
Is this you? Awesome! Please send us your resume.
Clockwork is an active proponent of diversity in the Minneapolis technology industry. We aim to create an inclusive and respectful workplace where humans are stronger because we're together. LGBTQ, Women, Minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Interested in learning more about Clockwork? Give us a call and/or check out this video where Clockworkers share what it's like to work at a company that puts people first and Nancy shares her vision.