Are you a big thinker? A skilled storyteller? A great writer? Weber Shandwick is seeking recent college graduates for a full time, paid internship. We’re passionate about expanding the boundaries of what we offer our clients – and we’re looking for candidates with the creative daring and digital savvy to join that effort.
From creative ideation to execution, Weber Shandwick’s interns form the foundation of a talented team that generates groundbreaking, award-winning programs.
- Thinking: Intellectual curiosity and creativity is a must.
- Digital: Know all the relevant social platforms, what brands are doing on them and what they should do next.
- Communication: Speak, write and edit succinctly and compellingly.
- Management: Meet deadlines, put out fires and multi-task. Work fast, and work well.
- Interpersonal: Play nice, whether it’s in a team, with a team or independently.
- Technical: Know Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. Being able to edit web video is a plus.
- Spark: Understand what sets you apart.
- Create: Compelling content, big ideas
- Monitor: Track brands in traditional and social media
- Hustle: Develop story angles and engage influencers
- Research: Analyze brands using various resources
- Plan: Assist in event coordination and logistics
- Engage: Participate in brainstorms and with teams
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.