broadhead is looking for a media guru to join our crew. As our next Media Planner, you will take charge and grab multi-channel media plans by the horns.
Do flowcharts, RFP evaluations, media insights and constant collaboration get you pumped? We dig co-workers who are ambitious and never shy away from sharing their “I got this” attitude.
Day-to-day work life will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- The ability to juggle media partners, meetings and tight deadlines.
- A slight obsession with attention to detail.
- The consumption of copious amounts of coffee, fresh water on tap and a glazed or sprinkled carb or two when tempted.
- Easy laughter.
- Multi-tasking your socks off.
- An awareness that no day is the same: sometimes, you’ll be working with media partners to develop custom media programs and other times you’ll be trafficking digital campaigns and contributing to comprehensive measurement dashboards.
- A wardrobe of your own casual, but professional, choosing.
THE MEASURABLES OF SUCCESS
Every job has a level of abilities and expectations; here are a few of ours:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in agency/media position.
- Experience using DoubleClick Campaign Manager.
- MS Office smarts that would make Bill Gates proud.
- The talent to smile while sweating under a tight deadline or two.
- It’s obvious that math might have been your favorite/best subject in school.
- An insightful eye that is up on industry news and trends.
- An everyday, ready and willing attitude to seek successful solutions.
- A’s in written and verbal communication.
- Stellar teamwork. Period.