Back to Job Board
Public Relations Account Coordinator
The Job: Public Relations Account Coordinator
We are looking for a PR Account Coordinator that will assist the PR team in executing day to day advertising, marketing and promotional activities for his/her assigned clients. The Public Relations Account Coordinator ensures the client’s needs and goals are being met.
- Support content development (social, media relations, advertorial) as assigned.
- Updating status weekly to team(s).
- Relay information from PR lead supervisor to account team(s).
- Daily community management and ongoing social content development in partnership with creative.
- Assist team(s) with routing for review and presentation concepts, layouts, copy to the client for approval.
- Monitor client media and social daily and report out to designated client team.
- Trade show and event coordination and potential on-site staffing.
- Support PR AEs, supervisors and leads in media relations, including pitching and content development.
- Provide support to industry and influencer relations as assigned.
- Share workload as assigned, including writing, copyediting, proofreading, media relations.
- Maintain personal billability of at least 90% time.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated, professional excellence in client communications, with developing ability to anticipate their needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must enjoy writing!
- Well-organized with demonstrated multi-tasking skills.
- Performs well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong work ethic, “can do” attitude.
- Excellent people skills, judgment and diplomacy working with team members, clients and vendors.
- Video and/or graphic capabilities a plus
- Commitment to team and company’s success as well as individual.
- May be occasional travel as dictated by client and/or company needs.