Research Intern / Junior Researcher
RESEARCH INTERN / JUNIOR RESEARCHER
Love talking to people? Always thinking about the big idea? We’re always on
the lookout for people with unique perspectives, inquiring minds and great
story-telling abilities. If you’re a team player, naturally curious, and detail-
and goal-oriented, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for an excellent candidate to join our team. This is a paid, full-
time, 6-month internship with possibility for full time hire.
• Assisting in research methodology creation and stimuli
• In-field notes, camera operation and equipment management
• Identifying research insights
• Assisting with client deliverables – presentation, video, posters
• Bachelor’s degree (all degrees considered)
• Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
• Ability to travel
Send resumes and portfolios to email@example.com. No calls, please.