Rank Crankers mission is to make sure the valuable products and services our clients create are seen online in a meaningful and measured way.
We love data and we love results.
Located in the North Loop neighborhood of Minneapolis, Rank Crankers has been providing search marketing and web analytics expertise for over seven years. While our core services feature specialized marketing disciplines, we approach our client work first as digital marketers.
Our clients are both publicly traded companies and locally owned and operated businesses spanning every industry vertical.
Your love of data and problem-solving drives you. You are detail oriented while understanding the big picture of our client’s business. You’re quick to pick up patterns in both the day-to-day work and in the data, while being patient in identifying long-term trends. You respond to logic and are endlessly curious about the future of search marketing.
The Search Analyst role is a unique opportunity to develop your PPC, SEO and analytics skills alongside other passionate practitioners with decades of combined experience. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with everyone in the company – one of the many advantages of joining a small, dynamic team.
- Essential PPC Tools: Demonstrate an ability to independently work within the most common PPC platforms – Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Bing Ads.
- Advanced PPC Tools: Develop an understanding of DoubleClick Search and Google Tag Manager.
- Account Production: Support the development and execution of account optimizations for a variety of clients across diverse industries, including but not limited to:
- Keyword Expansion
- Bid Optimizations
- Ad Copywriting
- Build Book Creation and Updates
- Account Strategy: A chance to show off your curiosity and begin to connect your day-to-day production responsibilities to your client’s business goals:
- Ad Scheduling/Dayparting
- Cross-Device Performance
- Ad Extensions
- Ad Position
- Quality Score
- Audience Targeting
- Landing Page Testing
- Account Service: Exhibit an eagerness to represent Rank Crankers externally through excellent account service habits:
- Ensure deliverables meet each client’s expectations and RC deliverable standards.
- Share relevant ideas via email, client calls and in-person meetings.
- Reporting: Assemble client report data by utilizing publisher, analytics and internal reporting tools.
- Write Insights: Honestly and objectively write report insights. Capture the most essential pieces of information that link performance shifts to our client’s business goals and support them with data.
- Finishing Touches: Ensure your documents are formatted, organized, spell-checked, client-ready and backed-up on our server.
- Show Your Work: Document and archive your data analysis to measure and prove your hypothesis.
- Tracking Methodology and Data Collection: Understand each of your client’s unique tracking and analytics setups. Support the development, deployment and management of measurement strategies through URL tracking, publisher pixels and analytics platforms.
- Industry Knowledge: Display a curiosity and drive to improve your client’s performance by closely monitoring industry news and updates. This perspective will help you develop recommendations while becoming an industry expert yourself.
- Marketing Materials: Aid in the development of PPC, SEO and Analytics agency marketing materials: case studies, audits, etc.
- OKRs: Develop quarterly OKRs and work towards their completion.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, advertising, computer science, economics or other related fields.
- Understanding of various digital marketing channels: PPC, SEO, display, social and email.
- Critical thinker.
- Self-starter who can complete tasks on time.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Comfortable with meeting and managing expectations and deadlines.
- Enthusiasm for all things search and analytics.
- Organized with impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to succeed working independently and also within a larger team.
- Ability to integrate data from multiple sources.
- Previous internship experience in the industry
- Google Partner certifications