Senior Digital Strategist
At Clockwork, our purpose is to do great work and have great lives. We love our clients and we love what we do. Oh, and we’re nice and have a pretty great time doing it all.
Clockwork is about transparency, collaboration, and people. We are -- and always have been -- 100% digital, so our collective tech expertise is unparalleled. We take our clients’ dedication to their businesses very seriously and realize their visions with smart, digital solutions.
We’re looking to add a Senior Digital Strategist to our company that shares the passion for our clients and the values of our team. We’d love to chat with you if you feel you’re a fit in the following areas-
- Serve as a thought leader who proactively collaborates with project teams and clients
- Develop strategies involving thoughtful technology solutions - including front-end and back-end development for websites, e-commerce, loyalty/CRM, and apps
- Articulate the goals and strategies that direct other expertise areas’ contribution to the project (UX, design, development)
- Comfortably lead strategic conversations with clients and project teams and help the team arrive at specific outcomes
- Skillfully facilitate and manage client workshops and work sessions with key stakeholders
- Conduct market research, provide competitive analysis, and provide insight into web analytics
- Originate or contribute to the development and presentation of presentations, including identifying long- and short-term goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics, as well as defining KPIs to measure success
- Partner with teams to monitor active projects to ensure deliverables align to strategy throughout project life cycle
- Independently lead medium to large client engagements
Basically talk to all levels of clients, about all the digital things, and partner with them to make their business successful.
- The ability to generate excitement and momentum at all levels of the client’s organization
- A serious interest in technology. You like to keep up with the latest industry and digital customer trends, and share knowledge within Clockwork and with our clients
- A proven track record of providing strategic client solutions
- Strong presentation skills with experience presenting to and facilitating discussion with clients and consumers
- 7+ years experience in digital strategy, client strategy or equivalent
- Agency background preferred
- A connector, highly creative and deeply analytical, whole-brained
- A brilliant conceptual thinker with a track record of pushing the boundaries of creativity and conventionality
- A natural leader with experience leading, managing, and motivating teams of people
- Effective at identifying and overcoming business and marketing challenges through your ability to translate research-derived insights and client strategic business leadership into excellent technology solutions
- An experienced and persuasive presenter
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Seasoned author of presentations
- Track record of “selling” solutions
- A yes-first person
- A team player that thrives in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Calm and patient under pressure
Is this you? Awesome! Please send us your resume.
Clockwork is an active proponent of diversity in the Minneapolis technology industry. We aim to create an inclusive and respectful workplace where humans are stronger because we're together. LGBTQ, Women, Minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Interested in learning more about Clockwork? Give us a call and/or check out this video (https://www.clockwork.com/news/2014/11/14/711/clockwork_on_nbc_nightly_news) where Clockworkers share what it's like to work at a company that puts people first and Nancy shares her vision.