BBDO is the world's most awarded advertising agency. Today BBDO is 15,000 employees in 289 offices across 81 countries, all focused on:
The Work. The Work. The Work.
Simply put, our goal is to create and deliver the most compelling content for our clients. Consequently, we seek those who love ideas, get excited by creativity and rise to the challenge of making “The Work” happen.
BBDO Los Angeles will be hosting up to 10 interns this summer in a 10-week long program that will kick off on June 4th and run until August 10th. In order to apply, applicants must fit the following criteria:
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be one of the following: a high school senior, enrolled in an accredited two - or four - year academic institution, or graduate student
- Be in academically good standing as defined by each academic institution
If you’re interested in being a part of “The Work”, please complete and submit the requested information below no later than May 11, 2018.
- Letter of recommendation
- Copy of most recent transcript (official transcript preferred)
- Indicate your preferred department: Account Management, Creative, Planning, Media, or Production
- In less than 250 words, sell us LA Traffic
*If applying for an internship in the Creative Department, please include samples of your work with the application materials.
Please email your application and any questions you have to us at email@example.com with the subject line, ‘BBDO LA.’
We look forward to hearing from you!