The Lacek Group (TLG), a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers.
SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
We are seeking enthusiastic interns interested in the following areas to be part of our 2018 Intern Class:
• Account Services
• Applications Development
• Data Services
• Project Management
As an intern you will support your respective team with client project deliverables for some of our biggest clients. You may gain experience in project routing; project layout and copy; internal kick-off and strategy meetings; ad hoc assignments; client promotional events; email testing; and managing projects. This full-time, 10-week internship will start in early June.
• Working toward Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Management or another business-related field
• Previous experience in marketing or agency is preferred, but not required
• Previous experience managing projects is also preferred
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Strong detail orientation and follow-through skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
Here’s a sneak peek into life as a TLG Intern:
You’ll love working at TLG – smart people, casual environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. TLG’s offices are conveniently located in downtown Minneapolis alongside Metro Transit routes, and our building is connected to the skyway system. We easily walk to everything downtown Minneapolis has to offer.
Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
Please apply online at: https://lacekcareers-ogilvy.icims.com/jobs/2850/summer-interns/job
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer