Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Hours Per Week: 12 - 20 (flexible)
Start Date: Immediately – 4-month commitment
Do you have a passion for shooting videos? Do you enjoy editing footage? Are you constantly looking for ways to enhance your skills? Do you want to work on some kick*** projects? If so, we want to meet you.
Community Blueprint is a cause-based creative agency that helps nonprofits, school districts, health providers, and government organizations make a meaningful impact in the communities they serve. We develop public health campaigns around policy, prevention, and behavior-change initiatives.
To put it simply, we are seeking a videographer/video editor to help us capture and edit stories. Bonus points if you have animation experience or interest in learning more about video animation.
- Set up and operate equipment on production shoots. Including cameras, lights, microphones, and tripods
- Contribute ideas for video executions during pre-production meetings
- Create rough and final cuts of videos
- Maintain data management and file organization
- Continuously discover and implement new editing techniques to maximize efficiency
- 1 year experience with Adobe Premiere or any other NLE software
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Interpersonal communication skills
- A basic understanding of video composition rules
- Working knowledge of Canon products
If you like office dogs, a fast-paced environment, and the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with all aspects of video production, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Subject Line: Video Intern – Your Name
- Include short description explaining what you want to obtain from the internship
- Include link to your video reel (or 2 work samples)
- Attach your resume