Our Fearless Consultancy supports you to create a culture where everyone on your team is able to thrive. This final step on The BrandLab journey is critical to our collective success.
Today we offer ongoing consulting, geared specifically towards the work and the workplace. We want to help you reach your diversity and inclusion goals. We will work with you to define where you want to go and how you might get there.
- Fearless Conversation about Stereotypes, 90-120 minutes (in partnership with Penumbra Theater)
- In Partnership with Penumbra Theater, this fast- paced, energetic and challenging workshop brings the power of theater to broaden our empathy and increase awareness of identity. Learn about how stereotypes shape the perception of power in the workplace and throughout life. Gain practical understanding of how our bias affects our work as communicators. This workshop is the perfect foundation for additional specialized workshops.
- 3 Fearless Questions, 60 minutes
- Join a Fearless Conversation about race, identity and inclusion. By bringing together your team to answer The BrandLab’s Three Fearless Questions you will gain awareness of how lived experiences can shape perception and how workplace culture might place barriers on inclusivity. Led by staff and students from The BrandLab our 3FQ session is an empathy building entry point into making uncomfortable topics comfortable.
- Unpacking Creative Blind Spots, 90 minutes
- Designed for creatives, participants will dive into a Fearless Conversation around the work. Marketing to diverse audiences and backgrounds, while well intentioned, can lead to missed opportunities or even destroy a brand’s relationship with the consumer. Be ready to challenge assumptions and dig deep to authentically connect with target audiences.
- Coaching Clients to be Bold, 90 minutes
- The BrandLab will challenge teams to think about their own core values through an equity lens. Teams will unlock the power of their core beliefs to coach their clients to do the same. Experiential and fast paced, teams analyze case studies that demonstrate the power of always connecting with purpose. This workshop can be tailored to meet different functions or work for entire teams.
- Words Matter: Intent vs. Impact, 90-120 minutes
- The BrandLab will guide a Fearless Conversation about the power of words. Facilitators welcome participants into a safe space to share stories from each and everyone’s lived experiences. Together, we uncover the difference between intent vs impact and grow our understanding of microaggressions and how they impact marginalized communities. Attendees will then practice addressing biases in the workplace and walk away with tools to help create an inclusive and safe culture in the workplace.
- Winning in the Workplace, 90 minutes
- Why does diversity matter anyway? How can your organization use cultural intelligence to edge out the competition? Facilitators will help teams understand how changing demographics will impact brand loyalty for decades to come. This workshop is designed for account managers and business development professionals but works well for cross functional teams as well.
Don’t see a workshop that fits your needs? Connect with us to discuss creating a customized workshop!