What We’re Looking For
You’re an ad agency veteran – an experienced, motivated relationship builder and strategist, known as a collaborator, leader and someone who gets things done. Your clients feel you’re indispensable because you do what it takes to achieve their goals. In the agency, you’re everyone’s go-to team member because of your commitment, creativity and passion for great work. You are ready to take that next step and apply your talents to truly make a difference in the world with a close-knit, motivated team.
- Serve as day to day client liaison
- Identify needs and collaborate on strategy development
- Manage timelines, budgets and approvals
- Monitor budgets and results
- Energize internal creative and digital teams
- Build client relationships
- Ensure flawless execution of projects
- Actively participate in business development
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, PR, strategic communications or similar
- Proven agency experience
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Digital fluency
- Cultural competency
- Leadership and entrepreneurial skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flawless attention to detail and multi-tasking
Work That Matters.
Russell Herder is a collaborative, strategic ad agency providing market research, digital marketing, creative development, social media and public relations excellence to our clients regionally and nationally. One of a very few internationally certified B Corporations® in Minnesota, we attract highly skilled talent seeking the opportunity to make meaningful contributions that change lives. Everyday. Our clients include innovative organizations in the health and human services, governmental, finance, manufacturing and nonprofit spaces, among others.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Jackie Wegerer at firstname.lastname@example.org.