Good day! We’re looking for people that are good with people. People with the goods to manage a portfolio of Consumer Packaged Goods. People that turn goods into greats.
If you’re that kind of good, then you’d make a great Account Supervisor here at BBDO Minneapolis.
Candidates should be confident in managing established brands and working with marketing departments. (CPG experience would be a plus, but experience on big agency accounts, and managing brand campaign development, ad production and media plan fulfillment is more important than specific “food brand” experience). Candidates should be accomplished at navigating client and agency processes. Candidates should be proven in the role of running the day-to-day business on their accounts. Either at the Account Supervisor level or a Senior AE ready and excited to move up to the role of Account Supervisor within the next 12-18 months.
- Create smart briefs and communications plans tailored to reach client objectives.
- Manage brand campaign development and campaign production from inception through execution in coordination with agency departments and partners for key tactics including productions (Video, Digital, Print, Social, Promotions, ecommerce)
- Develop client and partner relationships and establish role as day-to-day lead contact.
- Build impactful presentations with the ability to present well and tailor to the audience.
- Support and guide Account Executives and Assistant Account Executives who report into them.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in the business
The chosen candidate will report into a Group Account Director, and be supported by an Assistant Account Executive.
About BBDO MPLS
We pride ourselves on being BBDO, driven by The Work, The Work, The Work.
We are a small shop striving for really big ideas that make a difference - and we believe great ideas can come from anyone. We believe everyone can impact the team culture positively. We value radiators, rather than drains, and applaud hand raisers, with no time for finger pointers and always seek to make the work better.
Please respond to this job at email@example.com