We’re looking for people that are good with people. People with the goods to manage a portfolio of consumer packaged goods. People that turn goods into greats.
If you’re that kind of good, then you’d make a great Account Supervisor here at BBDO Minneapolis.
Candidates should be confident in managing brands and working with marketing departments and multiple agency partners. CPG experience would be a plus, but experience on big agency accounts, and managing brand campaign development, content production, media plan fulfillment and execution of campaigns across multiple media platforms, is more important than specific packaged good experience. Candidates should be accomplished at navigating client and agency processes. Proven in running the day-to-day business on their accounts at the Account Supervisor level.
- Create smart briefs and communications plans tailored to reach client objectives.
- Manage brand campaign development and campaign production from inception through execution in coordination with agency departments and partners for key tactics (video, digital, print, social, promotions, eCommerce)
- Develop client relationships and establish a role as the day-to-day lead contact with brand managers.
- Build impactful presentations and present well.
- Support and guide Account Executives and Assistant Account Executives who report into them.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in the business
The chosen candidate will report into Account Director, and be supported by an Account Executive.
About BBDO MPLS
We pride ourselves on being BBDO, driven by The Work, The Work, The Work.
We are a small shop striving for really big ideas that make a difference - and we believe great ideas can come from anyone. We believe everyone can impact the team culture positively. We value radiators, rather than drains, and applaud hand-raisers, with no time for finger-pointers and always seek to make the work better.