Analytics Intern (Summer 2023)
Internship position with space150 in Minneapolis, MN
Job posted February 24, 2023
About The Role
space150 is a fiercely independent digital creative agency. We exist to put brands on the forefront of culture and technology, to help them keep up, get ahead and stand out. We destroy convention to create demand.
Summer Internship Dates: June 5 – August 25
What you may lack in experience, you make up for with your ambition. You have a head full of ideas and a heart full of courage. You see every assignment as an opportunity to showcase your considerable talent to make anything great.
As an Analytics Intern you will help to build and analyze data reports from various sources to gain insights into business and develop actions based on findings.
* Assist in building and maintaining performance reports with cross-functional space150 teams including data sources such as Google Analytics, Meta for Business, Google Search Console, and more
* Audit and recommend practices and/or technologies to streamline and simplify data collection, attribution and analysis practices to increase efficiency and reduce error
* Assist in data visualization
* Analyze datasets to identify trends and insights that inform marketing decisions
* At least one relevant internship, coursework or degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, or similar
* Strong analytical skills and experience working with large and complex datasets
* Experience in digital marketing data sources such as Google Analytics, Meta for Business, Google Ads, Google Search Console, Google Page Insights, etc.
* Advanced proficiency in presentation and spreadsheet software (Google Suite, Microsoft Suite), such as pivot tables, lookups, charts, and more
* Experience in data visualization software such as Looker Studio, PowerBI or Tableau a plus!
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Critical thinker with a knack for solving business problems
* Self-starting, detail-oriented team member who is comfortable digging through data to find actionable insights
* Ability to work full-time during core business hours (with flexibility)
* Will uphold our space150 values: ownership, attitude, and awareness
* Compensation: $20 / hour
* Work week: Monday – Friday; approximately 40 hours per week
* Hybrid work environment. Work from home, work from the office (Minneapolis or LA), work from space. Whatever works best for you works best for us!
- Submit your application
- Company website
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org