From implants to wearables, the healthcare landscape is a lively place—and it’s our job to bring clarity to the choices and decisions people make about health. So if you want a fast-paced environment, where you’ll be surrounded by like-minded action takers, we’ve got a role for you!
As Art Director, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing brand identities, print and digital layouts, storyboards, wireframes, and PowerPoint decks. You’ll be providing creative rationale to our clients, and visual direction and guidance to our creative team. To succeed, you must demonstrate your ability to:
- Establish brand identities and follow brand standards
- Feel confident in most mediums, as well as able to create extensive multi-channel campaigns
- Take initiative and proactively problem-solve
- Be a curious self-starter who can think and design in systems, not silos
- Embrace the complexities of a regulated industry, while maintaining creativity.
Qualified candidates for this role should possess:
- At least seven years’ agency experience, with proof of ability to execute tactics across full campaigns.
- A book that demonstrates a fresh, modern aesthetic across all channels—with an emphasis in digital.
- A maker’s mind—if you’ve got typography skills, illustrative ability, or motion graphic chops, we want to see it.
- An egoless attitude—we’re in the work together, so be prepared to team-up and step-in for whatever the project requires.
StoneArch is a collaborative team of exceptionally talented people passionate about keeping humanity in the business of health. We’ve spent over three decades partnering with health organizations to bring clarity and conviction to health decisions. And we’ve won more than our fair share of awards along the way, both for our work and our culture. Our neighbors include the Guthrie Theater, the StoneArch Bridge, the scenic Mississippi River, and the historic Mill Ruins district with a maze of walking and biking paths just outside our front door.
When applying, please include a link to your portfolio.