About The Role
At Spotlight, it’s our mission to craft and sustain a successful analyst relations (AR) program for our clients –– and the Associate Client Partner plays a key role in championing the logistics necessary to meet our clients’ goals. You will be responsible for supporting a team of Client Partners and Client Executives, streamlining the operations and tasks required for a successful AR program.
Included in the role is the coordination, management, and reporting of the key activities for a client, working closely with a Spotlight Client Partner and Client Executive to collaborate on the client’s program strategy. The ultimate goal of your day job is to become a trusted resource for client stakeholders. If you are not familiar with Analysts Relations, fear not. You will be properly trained and equipped to exceed in this role.
For each client you are assigned, it is important to handle your client’s cadence with each of their targeted industry analysts. Successful Associate Client Partners will…
– Work with tight deadlines and/or have rapid responses to urgent opportunities.
– Take a hands-on approach to work and be willing to dive in wherever is needed.
– Be responsible for managing large projects with many different deliverables and due dates.
– Help coordinate and support different client events.
– Create and manage a database of client’s shareable documents – e.g. different slide decks, case studies, speakers’ mapping etc.
– Perform administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings with multiple parties, reviewing documents for accuracy, and helping to support meeting agendas and notes.
– Have excellent grammar and copyediting skills.
Desired Skills & Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree OR 1-2 years of relevant work experience in business management, marketing, or related field.
– An upbeat, fun, and engaging attitude.
– Excellent communication skills and style, and ability to work with different audiences.
– Typing skills are a must.
– Ability to coordinate different deadlines across clients.
– Works well and collaborates with teammates.
– Associate Client Partners should have a strong interest in the digital space but can come from a variety of different backgrounds, including corporate communications, public relations, and/or marketing.
Successful Associate Client Partners are promoted to Client Partners within 18-24 months.
We are a fun, smart, rapidly growing firm based in the Crossroads, and a six-time recipient of KC Business Journal’s Best Place to Work award. Learn more about Spotlight at spotlightar.com.
Spotlight is an equal opportunity employer.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.