Associate, Digital Marketing Platforms (Search)
Hungry, curious, growing and never satisfied.
That’s Fitzco, a fully-integrated agency with combined capabilities across advertising, strategic planning, media, digital, social, creative technology, performance marketing and design. Throughout our 35-year history, it’s never been about a proprietary method or house style; it’s about working hard to speak with people across culture in ways they wish to be spoken to, or as we call it, cultural fluency.
This position, based in Fitzco's Minneapolis office, sits within CompassPoint, the media arm of Fitzco. Armed with an in-depth understanding of diverse audiences and the willingness to push against category norms to break through, we have successfully brought cultural relevance to brands in a diverse mix of categories, including Coca-Cola, Johnsonville, Navy Federal Credit Union, French’s, Checkers & Rally’s, MGM Resorts, Miracle-Ear, Cooper Tire and General Mills.
At Fitzco, Digital is where so many of our best ideas come to life, requiring some of our best media thinking. The Associate, Search is a critical member of our team of Digital experts that drive platform strategies and activation across social, search and programmatic. This role specifically contributes to paid search campaign development, execution, and ongoing management. You’ll work with the team to determine when and where clients should use search to extend creative ideas, reach target audiences and most importantly, deliver results. And because we do everything in house, we’ll work closely with stakeholders throughout the agency – account, creative, strategy and production.
Associates are expected to have insatiable curiosity and desire to know “why?”; are highly self-motivated; have a keen ability to learn quickly and think on their feet; and demonstrate excellent attention to detail and accuracy in all they do.
What you get to do:
Associates are responsible for the following activities across planning, trafficking, activation, and reporting:
- Work with the team to develop tactical paid search plans as an input to multi-channel connection strategies, including platform priorities, testing plans, flighting, segmentation approach, measurement plan and required budget
- Manage platform activation across Google, Bing, and others where applicable
- Actively manage budget, pacing, vendor management and billing process
- Manage recurring reporting deliverables through both Tableau and PowerPoint as needed
- Work with tech partners to internalize and apply best practices
- Stay current on technology and industry capabilities to consistently evaluate and evolve the data and tech partners we utilize
What we need from you:
- Around 1 year of digital media experience (paid search a plus)
- Familiar with search tools a plus. Includes but isn’t limited to partner UI’s (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Search Ads 360)
- Strong attention to detail in managing campaign execution
- Familiar with campaign launch and QA processes a plus to ensure accuracy and create reasonable timelines and expectations for deliverables
- Ability to understand data and work with the team to capture learnings and insights as well as making optimization recommendations
- Effective communicator, navigating multiple teams/clients/positions, and knowing when to ask questions, flag things that are unclear
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment