Brand Strategy Summer Internship
The brand strategy intern will support the development of insight rich brand strategies for our diverse range of clients. He or she will help in uncovering the problems to be solved as well as work with our team of strategists to uncover compelling insights and recommendations.
Job responsibilities will include:
60% Brand strategy insight analysis and support
Qualitative research support including: creating focus group stimulus, first drafts of discussion guides/homework assignments, journal ethnography analysis, and opportunity for participation in client work sessions.
Syndicated research support including: developing a practical knowledge of the application and analysis of Simmons and other syndicated research tools.
15% Project Management
Develop and manage project timelines
Aid in the development of client research decks
15% Roundpeg Business Support
Desk research, new business research and general admin duties (new vendor identification and evaluation)
10% Other duties as assigned
- A current senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in: communications, business, marketing, journalism or closely related field
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects and respond to changing needs
- Ability to take project ownership and see through beginning to end
- Proficient communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrate a desire to learn about business and strategy
- Ability to commit 35 hours a week over the summer (with the potential for more or an extension into the fall)
- This is an on-location internship. Must have reliable transportation to our uptown office.
This is a great part-time opportunity for a current student (graduating in either fall 2020 or spring 2021) or recent graduate to gain experience in brand strategy, business and marketing within an independent brand strategy consulting firm.
Feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions you may have.
What you’ll get out of it:
- Paid position: $15/hour
- A letter of recommendation for those who go the extra mile
- Opportunity for internship extension through fall semester
- Please email a resume to Hannah at email@example.com
- We’d also love to hear a little more about you. Rather than a cover letter, please answer the following question: What are you most passionate about learning this summer (personally or professionally) and why?
Please apply by February 24. Top applicants will be contacted the following week for an in-person interview at our Eat Street office.