About The Role
Woodruff is looking for a business intelligence analyst to join our team of forward-thinking
employee-owners. In this role, you will be helping our staff and clients establish a data-driven
culture of measurement, optimization, insights and extraordinary results. This individual will be
responsible for executing reporting, with an emphasis on dashboards and data management.
This analyst must be digitally savvy, a self-starter and solution-oriented. The analyst position uses
data and research to define “the why” behind marketing outcome results. This individual has an
agile, collaborative and growth mindset, with experience in data analysis and visualization.
This person could be located in the Kansas City, MO, office; Columbia, MO, office; or remote.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Data Gathering and Analysis:
- Collect, organize and analyze large volumes of data from various sources to identify trends, patterns and relationships.
- Develop and maintain data tables via BigQuery and Adverity to support business intelligence initiatives.
- Conduct comprehensive data analysis to uncover actionable insights.
Reporting and Visualization:
- Design and develop visually appealing and interactive dashboards and reports to effectively communicate key findings and performance metrics.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their reporting needs and deliver accurate and timely reports tailored to their requirements.
- Implement data visualization best practices to ensure clarity, usability and accessibility of information.
- Present findings and recommendations to stakeholders, including senior management, in a clear and concise manner.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and internal stakeholders to establish KPIs and measurement framework.
Data Quality and Integrity:
- Ensure data accuracy, completeness and integrity by performing data validation, cleaning and quality assurance procedures.
- Develop and implement data governance processes and best practices to maintain data consistency and reliability.
- Establish crucial website integrations to gather digital performance metrics (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console).
- Streamline repetitive data retrieval tasks using AI tools, APIs or alternative techniques.
- Maintain measurement plans and track website performance via Google Tag Manager.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in utilizing business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Datorama, or
- Proven expertise in data storytelling to extract actionable insights from raw data
- Demonstrated aptitude for critical and creative problem-solving
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to effectively manage complex datasets
- Resourceful, curious and motivated with an ability to work independently as well as in a
- Strong organizational skills as well as concise communication abilities
- Proficiency in Google Workspace Suite with an understanding of Google Sheets or Excel
- Hands-on experience utilizing Google Analytics 4, Google Tag Manager and/or other
leading website analytics tools is a plus.
How leaders act on a daily basis as they seek to implement the company’s vision and strategic
priorities, strive to fulfill the brand promise and live up to the values. Everyone can be a leader.
- Open-minded and active listener
- Continually grows people and business
- Truthful and transparent
- Decisive and accountable
- Proactive and communicates in a positive manner.
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, statistics, mathematics, computer science, or