Content Designer (hybrid-remote)
Full-time position with So Good So You in Minneapolis
Job posted April 25, 2023
About The Role
The Content Designer at So Good So You is a dynamic and exciting role. We are looking for a driven and dedicated individual to creating high-impact visual assets across our dynamic brand. You will assist with and create content (Instagram post designs, reels, TikTok videos, Pinterest graphics), designs (traditional, digital, and print), and other materials across all platforms from social to web to in-store. You will be responsible for the production, design, and creation of the brand’s content and collateral across these platforms. You will work on a variety of projects including daily social media posts, digital content campaigns, marketing materials, packaging updates, swag, and sales collateral.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Create regular, branded content for social media.
• Originate UGC-style photography and designs for use on social media.
• Film and edit reels and TikTok videos according to best practices and trends.
• Design Instagram templates, graphic posts, Pinterest posts, LinkedIn posts, and more.
• Have a voice in content creation, staying on top of trends and suggesting new ideas.
• Update files, make requested revisions on designs, and manage release of files.
• Proof and quality control finished designs.
• Listen to feedback and hone skills to improve designs.
• Apply brand guidelines across multiple types of brand assets.
• Regularly maintain digital asset library from keyword tagging, folder organization, and more.
• Take on special design tasks such as photo color correction, resizing, and making design updates.
• Collaborate with internal marketing, sales, and operations teams on a daily basis to fulfill objectives.
• Receive creative briefs, ask relevant questions, and deliver timely assets while taking into account revision and approval time.
WHO YOU ARE
• You have a strong pulse on current social and design trends.
• You hold serious creativity skills, have a problem-solving aptitude, and are confident sharing your ideas.
• You possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a highly collaborative team environment.
• Comfortable talking to new people, and taking photos and videos of other people (ie: at team events or “behind the scenes” videos).
• You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, with team members and vendors.
• Highly detail-oriented, you meticulously proof your work to deliver a consistently excellent deliverables.
• You possess the keen ability to set priorities, quickly zeroing in on what is important, eliminate roadblocks, create focus.
• You possess great project management skills to take a project from beginning through completion.
• Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback, setting expectations, and meeting deadlines.
• Results driven, bottom-line oriented, strives to exceed goals, and motivates self and others to achieve positive outcomes.
• Must have a positive attitude working in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
• You believe in learning and continuous improvement, eager to learn new skills for your own development, and to add value in your role.
• You are a kind human who likes to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
• Minimum two (2) years in a creative design or social-media role with similar experience (brand or agency side)
• Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
• A solid understanding of social media, content, and design trends
• Strong technology skills with G Suite software, Dropbox, Word, and Powerpoint
• Experience in a fast-paced environment in similar role preferred
This position is hybrid-remote. Currently the role is fully-remote, and in-office in Minneapolis, MN on an as-needed basis for critical functions.
ABOUT SO GOOD SO YOU
So Good So You is a leading brand and manufacturer of premium plant-based functional beverages in the exciting natural & better-for-you food and beverage industry. Founded in 2014 in Minneapolis, we’ve been featured as in the top 20% of Inc’s Fast 5000 — the fastest growing privately-held companies in the US — two years in a row. So Good So You’s industry-leading premium probiotic juice shots are carried in over 10,000 locations throughout the US.
As a mission-driven brand that does all things For the Love of Body and Planet ™, we strive for diversity and inclusion. As a majority female-owned business, we advocate for social justice and closing the opportunity-gap within our minority communities. Our current workforce is 74% female and 46% BIPOC, and we actively seek to hire and support the career growth of minority, BIPOC, and diversity candidates.
For the Love of Body and Planet ™
Our company believes that we are So Good, Together™ and strives to inspire an active lifestyle that is in harmony with the environment – that starts with embracing a lifestyle based predominantly on plant-based foods, reducing our waste, and being conscious of our carbon footprint. We operate a renewable energy-powered Zero Waste manufacturing facility. We believe in the power of community – surrounding yourself with healthy, happy people exponentially increases your chances of being healthy and happy, too! We are following our passions and are committed to supporting our community – our employees, families, friends, and customers – to find and follow their own passions! (Property of So Good Brand Inc.)
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your portfolio link plus cover letter with resume together in a PDF and your salary request in the email message to our retained search manager, email@example.com. Label your subject line “Your Name, Content Designer > So Good So You.” In your letter, respond to 2-3 of these questions…
• What is your relationship to / why are you interested in probiotic juice shots at this time?
• How have you applied sustainability, recycling, or other environmental practices in business or life?
• Describe a challenge you’ve successfully addressed in developing and implementing design concepts.
• As we build an internal mini agency, what process, leadership style, or way of collaborating will you share with us?
You will receive a response to your application from our search manager. If we’re interested in talking with you, she’ll arrange for you to meet our HR Consultant and then the Senior Art Director. The next step is a brief case study assignment to help us understand your capabilities. Subsequent interviews may include virtual and/or in-person conversations with the Head of Marketing, the Marketing team, and our Co-Founder.
We look forward to getting acquainted with you!
- Submit your application
- Company website
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org