Content Production Intern
Welcome to The Stable!
We’re a consumer brand agency, helping businesses activate across all channels of commerce. We bring creative, marketing, e-commerce, and retail under one roof. From concept to commerce, we do everything for one reason – drive sales.
Altogether, we’re workhorses.
We’re looking for a talented, energetic, rockstar Content Production Intern to join our team in Minneapolis, MN.
All About You:
Our Designers are makers and storytellers that use design to bring ideas to life. As a Content Production Intern on the Marketing team, you’re excited about supporting the creative team with projects of all kinds. You love the idea of working on all stages of a project, from ideating to creating to the final file prep before your designs live in the world. The idea of a variety of projects excites you and you are eager to get a hands-on learning experience. You’re interested in creating new things all the time, working both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Sound like someone you know? We’d love to meet you.
On a Given Day You Might:
- Collaborate with our Content Producers on prepping for and executing photo shoots in our studio.
- Retouch and color correct product photography to ensure that all products are represented accurately and in accordance with established style guides.
- Minimum 1 year professional design experience
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom
- Solid understanding of photo production, including digital capture, file management, lighting set-up, color balancing and retouching.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, and technical post-edit skills
- Pro-active, problem-solving nature
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm CT, with most days in-office (office is located in Minneapolis, MN)
- Digital portfolio available for review.