Internship position with JT Mega in Minneapolis
Job posted February 2, 2023
About The Role
In this role, you’ll use your creativity, ideas and words for writing social posts, digital ads, brand campaigns, sales materials and blog content. Grammatical excellence is non-negotiable, but Oxford commas are up for debate.
What You’ll Do:
1. Day-to-Day Client Work
• Attend team meetings to kick off creative assignments
• Share your ideas, concepts and final work with creative directors
• Present your creative work to internal teams and clients
• Learn how to give, receive and translate creative feedback
• Continue to hone your writing and big idea skills, again and again
2. Brand Campaign Opportunity
You and your fellow interns will collaborate on a special branding campaign assignment. From initial creative concepts to presenting your work to JTM employees and clients, this is your opportunity to put your internship learnings into practice, show off your creative chops and work together as a team.
What You’ll Get:
• Real advertising experience
• Real client projects
• Portfolio pieces
• Networking connections
• Intro to all agency disciplines
• Bi-weekly paycheck
• Employment possibility
• Good times all around
Where You’ll Work:
JT Mega is located in Minneapolis, MN. We have a hybrid work model and all full-time employees are required to work at the agency Tuesdays and Wednesdays (with some exceptions). The internship program will follow the same model. You may come into the office as often as you like as the agency is open 5 days per week.
To learn more or start the application process, visit jtmega.com/hungry.
- Submit your application
- Company website
- Contact email: email@example.com