You are an administrative support professional eager to tackle and manage important day to day needs of the Executive Creative Director and the creative department of a busy creative agency. An innate multi-tasker, and strategic creative problem solver in your own right, you get satisfaction by addressing areas of need, lightening the load of the Executive Creative Director and proactively managing a multitude of tasks for the creative department.
In a nutshell:
- Strategically manage the ECD’s calendar and inbox with meticulous attention to detail, speed, accuracy and ongoing communication
- Accurately enter and submit ECD time and job numbers to internal software
- Submit job expense reports on behalf of the creative directors
- Schedule individual status and departmental meetings on behalf of the ECD
- Work to identify and own creative projects from conception to production
- Collaborate with administrative staff to coordinate travel for the ECD
- Participate as a member of the admin team in the brainstorming and execution of agency events such as party planning, speakers, catering, etc.
- Facilitate various creative award show entries on behalf of the agency as directed
- Create/Modify/Edit internal Keynote presentations as requested
- Qualify, prioritize and manage your changing workload continually
- Coordinate meeting needs such as: agenda, presentations, catering, supplies, etc. for meetings that are facilitated by creative leadership
- Intermittent reception desk duties
- Coordination of participation in creative community events and training
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks as requested
In your back pocket:
- One to four years of creative agency experience strongly preferred
- Gmail and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Keynote proficiency strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility with tasks
- Positive and upbeat demeanor; a sense of humor highly preferred
- Initiative to think ahead and anticipate executive leadership needs and department needs before they are communicated
- Ability to work under tight timelines and creatively problem solve unforeseen situations with little direction
- Ability to effectively complete tasks both independently and collaboratively as the job requires
- Willingness to go the extra mile and pitch in whenever necessary
- Desire to add value within an agency that believes in impacting the world positively thru business
- Desire to learn new tools as technology advances
- Flexible schedule strongly desired
Who we are:
Latitude isn’t your average design shop. We don’t just slay from 9-5 every weekday for paychecks and portfolio pieces. We operate with a wider lens, partnering with killer brands, and investing 50% of our profits to elevate humanity. So, you see, we’re not just doing great work, we’re doing it for the greater good.
Walking into work with purpose laced into our boot straps is what pushes us to do our best work. And because we believe that purpose elevates talent, we believe it will elevate your talents too.
We are an equal opportunity employer.