You are a talented designer with conceptual, strategic design abilities that turn opportunities into meaningful ideas that create impact. It is your objective to transform a project into something new, innovative and on point for your client partner. You instinctively take research and insights to understand the soul of a brand, formulate your design and bring it to life in any size footprint.
Ins and outs:
- Design with a meticulous level of attention to detail, independently, collaboratively on time and on budget
- Be the “owner” of varied sized projects and clients—from concepting to production
- Comfort working independently and collaboratively
In your back pocket:
- Strong creative portfolio that demonstrates skill, style and experience
- Two to five years of agency design experience in multiple media formats—print, digital, photography & prototyping
- Mastery of Adobe Suite—Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat
- Ability to work under tight timelines and deal with unforeseen situations
- Knowledge of art material, fabrication techniques, printing process and press runs
- Strong skillset for crafting clear and visually compelling presentations
- Retail experienced strongly preferred
- Understanding of 3D Studio Max and Sketchup, AutoCAD or Cinema 4D considered a plus
Who we are:
Purpose is the great multiplier of talent—the greater the purpose, the greater the talent. It is our purpose to create meaningful brand experiences, to nurture the talent of our people and to elevate others who live in extreme poverty.
We’ve seen first-hand how extreme poverty denies so many in the developing world of the chance to fully use their talents. That’s why we invest 50% of our profits towards elevating humanity. Doing great work for the greater good is the animating force that unites us and bring even more meaning to elevating brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer.