About The Role
As a Digital Marketing Coach, you will assist our client with digital marketing initiatives by conducting daily coaching sessions, including phone calls, virtual meetings, and email communication.
– Type: Permanent
– Hours per week: 40 hours
– Location: Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid)
Our client is a member-owned organization servicing the electrical and heating industry. Their mission is to deliver solutions for every aspect of their member’s businesses such as customer service, sales, marketing, finance, and management.
A Day In The Life
– Develop and execute effective digital marketing workshops.
– Remain updated on industry trends and translate learnings into actionable teachings for clients to stay informed and competitive.
– Plan, develop, and conduct daily digital marketing coaching sessions.
– Manage and prioritize member requests.
– 10+ years of experience in a coaching or management role within the digital marketing field
– Experience with a broad range of digital marketing tactics and channels
– Proven experience coaching individuals and groups in a multitude of situations
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing (with a focus on digital marketing) or equivalent experience
– Strong analytical and complex data interpretation skills
– Google Analytics and/or AdWords certifications are a plus
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.