Digital Media Planner
The Digital Media Planner is experienced in planning, executing, and managing campaigns across various platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Ads). Analytical and creative, you will provide insightful recommendations consistent with the approved strategy and optimize campaigns to ensure delivery is at its best possible performance.
- Execute paid media campaigns for the Agency and clients on channels including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Relentlessly monitor, analyze and optimize campaigns in real time, using data and intuition to improve results for the next cycle.
- Create and report metrics in a consistent, user-friendly way, providing insights into how to increase performance.
- Identify and analyze industry trends and target audiences' characteristics, behavior and digital media habits.
- Collaborate with Digital Strategist, Content Strategist and various teams across the Agency to develop digital campaign strategies and plans.
- Vet, understand and recommend media channels, networks and vendors based on strengths and weaknesses.
- Ensure campaign delivery, performance and client goals and budget are being managed and fulfilled as scheduled.
- Collaborate with the Creative and Project Management teams to traffic and organize all creative assets needed for campaigns.
- Reach out and book individual advertising spots to supplement existing network or channel options.
- Manage Agency organic social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Continually develop, broaden and deepen your skill sets; attend external courses and seminars to gather insights and share with internal teams and senior leadership; participate in professional organizations; and keep up to date with industry trends, standards, emerging technologies, and metrics tracking technologies, always thinking of how to integrate them into client and Agency work.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree and/or coursework in digital media planning and buying preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
- Considerable media experience, including interactive planning and programmatic experience. Digital or online advertising industry experience, preferred.
- Expertise in PPC, SEO, SEM.
- Knowledge of social channels metrics, including paid and organic (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube insights).
- Proficiency in Google Adwords/Analytics. Google Partner preferred.
- Capacity to provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid media towards client goals.
- Experience using third party ad serving technology (e.g., Google Ads).
- Experience with online media planning and web/media analytics and reporting.
- Deep understanding of how paid social interacts with display media, SEM, SEO, affiliate, feeds, mobile and attribution.
- Passion for emerging technologies and understanding of all media types (e.g., native, display, video, mobile).
- Strong brand and multi-channel marketing experience.
- Proficiency with standard office software. Familiarity with WordPress or other CMS, Adobe Creative Cloud, Keynote, and Macs, preferred.
- A strong alignment with and proven demonstration of Morsekode's core values:
- Driven. High Standards. High Belief. We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and celebrate it when we arrive.
- Collaboration. We win as a team. It takes a village to generate an award winning idea.
- Communication. We listen and we connect at all levels, at all times.
- Problem Solving. Creatively. We are constantly curious and always determined to find new solutions.
- Positivity/Genuineness. We look for opportunity in every challenge, because we care.
Please, no phone calls. Due to a high amount of interest, we may not reply to all applicants.
If you have checked off this list of qualifications, send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio link to: firstname.lastname@example.org