About The Role
MSPC seeks a Digital Project Manager with at least 3-5 years of project management experience in a digital marketing environment. This role supports staff that executes content marketing programming, including content development, paid media campaigns, search engine optimization, social media, analytics and other digital marketing or publishing tactics. As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
The successful applicant should have agency and digital marketing experience, and demonstrated success in client and budget management. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
Reporting to our Director of Project Management, this will be a critical member of the team helping us to continue to grow our business.
As a cross-functional project manager, manage the project estimate, overall schedule, status reporting, risk management and communication plan for flawless execution of strategic initiatives.
Identify and track critical path milestones and help clear roadblocks.
Identify opportunities for efficiencies in future projects by leveraging analytics, reporting, and hind-sighting to drive future state and project plan improvements.
Partner with key stakeholders to align resources to project plan(s) to achieve desired outcomes.
Leverage interpersonal skills, problem solving and critical thinking skills to influence project teams and leaders to find quick resolution and move projects forward in a constructive manner.
Project Manager may lead initiatives beyond their normal responsibilities.
At least 3-5 years of Project Management experience or experience running structured well-coordinated approaches to projects.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and comfortable communicating with all levels, including Sr. level leaders
Knowledge of search engine optimization, social media, paid media, analytics, measurement tactics and website development
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with a high sense of urgency, initiative, and proactive planning
Ability to work in collaborative team environment and manage relationships with team and key business partners
Ability to manage and execute complex projects in many different stages and work with ambiguity
Strength in translating big ideas into producible concepts, and aligning others to execute.
Manage collaboration and communication with other teams, both internal and external to ensure teams have what they need and can work efficiently
Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
Scope project requirement and prepare budget
Ability to take initiative and work independently
Strong skills in Asana, Harvest, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & G Suite
PREFERED SKILLS A PLUS
· Proven work experience as a digital project manager
· Familiarity with Content Management systems and project management software tools
· Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This is a hybrid position located at MSP Communications. It requires the ability to work in an office setting, as well as in a remote environment.
The MSPC office space:
· Is designed with an open work space setting and common fluorescent lighting
· Includes frequent co-worker interaction and corresponding noise levels
· Is subject to inside environmental conditions
· This role is mainly a sedentary role with frequent sitting and occasional walking and/or standing
· This role involves frequent usage of a telephone, computer and standard monitors
· This role has minimal lifting requirements, may require exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
Requires minimal (0–10 percent) business travel:
· May occasionally require travel, all travel must be pre-approved, and arrangements made according to MSPC policies/procedures.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the “at will” employment relationship between the company and the employee.