About The Role
Catch-22 Creative is seeking a talented Freelance Graphic Designer to assist our growing team. This hybrid position is primarily remote, with one day per week required in our offices in Walker’s Point. If you’re ready to start tomorrow, we’re ready to welcome you into the C-22 family.
C-22 clients rely on us to provide outstanding design and effective creative solutions on a variety of design projects, including branding, sales collateral, brochures, display advertising, packaging, web design, email design, e-learning programs, video graphics, social media graphics and POP.
• Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Ability to work on a range of digital & print design projects
• Create front-end designs for web & email applications
• Deep understanding of brand guidelines and their use
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Basecamp, MailChimp
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal
• Ability to adapt to quick deadlines and changing workload
• Ability to work in both digital and print workspaces
• A strategic thinker with detail-oriented mindset
• Prior experience with B2B clients is a plus
Catch-22 Creative is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status.