We are a small and growing creative agency in St. Paul with a client roster that includes some big, global brands. We specialize in marketing complex products and services and we know great creative can’t happen without great messaging (that’s why we need you!).
We like to do good work and tell bad jokes. We don’t really dig the whole work-all-hours-of-the-day-because-that’s-what-agencies-do thing but we do have a ping-pong table – our singular homage to agency clichés.
You have some experience at a creative agency and a solid understanding of agency processes, industry trends and best practices.
You have a strong sense of autonomy but you like to collaborate and make sure everyone does their best work. Obviously, you are a top-notch strategic thinker and you love building marketing and communication plans. You are a very good copywriter.
You really, really like people and love learning new things. You take a weird amount of pride in the way you communicate and have a high detail orientation.
- Understand each client’s business and industry.
- Perform independent research (websites, videos, trades)
- Conduct interviews with key stakeholders and decision-makers
- Stay current on industry happenings
- Lead strategic planning for clients and client projects.
- Conduct discovery sessions and competitive analyses
- Develop creative/strategic briefs with Account Manager
- Develop situation assessments (business objectives, strategy, goals, etc.)
- Develop strategic messaging approaches (target customer/markets, personas, driving needs)
- Develop marketing/communication plans
- Work with Account Manager to develop timelines and deliverables
- Participate in creative execution.
- Ensure colleagues understand the defined strategic approach
- Write copy for collateral
- Review creative output to ensure alignment with strategy
- Please be fluent in Microsoft Office suite. Experience with collaboration/task/calendaring tools is a plus.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com to tell us about yourself and why this job interests you. Please include salary expectations and attach a resume.