Leading communications firm seeks the future.
Are you a big thinker? A skilled storyteller? A great writer? Weber Shandwick wants to see your resume for an intern position on our consumer team. We’re passionate about expanding the boundaries of what we offer our clients – and we’re looking for candidates with the creative daring and digital savvy to join that effort.
From creative ideation to execution, Weber Shandwick’s interns form the foundation of a talented team that generates groundbreaking, award-winning programs.
- Thinking: Do it out of the box.
- Digital: Know all the relevant social platforms, what brands are doing on them and what they should do next.
- Communication: Speak, write and edit succinctly and compellingly.
- Management: Meet deadlines, put out fires and multi-task. Work fast, and work well.
- Interpersonal: Play nice, whether it’s in a team, with a team or independently.
- Technical: Know Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Spark: Understand what sets you apart.
- Create: Written words, big ideas
- Monitor: Track brands in traditional and social media
- Hustle: Develop story angles, develop media lists
- Research: Analyze brands using various resources
- Plan: Assist in event coordination and logistics
- Engage: Participate in brainstorms and with teams
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global public relations firm with offices in 81 countries. The firm’s diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work, including being honored as an Ad Age A-List Agency in 2014 and 2015, PRWeek’s 2015 Global Agency of the Year and The Holmes Report’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year. Weber Shandwick and its Prime unit have won a combined 23 Cannes Lions since 2009. Weber Shandwick was also named a Best Place to Work by Ad Age in 2014 and PRWeek in 2013 and 2014. The firm deploys deep expertise across sectors and specialty areas, including consumer marketing, corporate reputation, healthcare, technology, public affairs, financial services, corporate social responsibility, financial communications and crisis management, using proprietary social, digital and analytics methodologies. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com.
Weber Shandwick is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.