Internship, Digital Marketing & Analytics
Ovative/group is offering an internship opportunity for students to work closely with industry leaders in digital media, consulting and technology in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment beginning Summer 2020.
Ovative group is a digital marketing and measurement agency focused on activating enterprise value through marketing, analytics, and technology services. Our clients operate in many industries including retail, CPG, health care, and education.
An internship with Ovative is a truly unique opportunity for a client-focused, independent, problem solver to take on a key role at a fast-growing company that has the highest standards for talent, fun, and client success. This is a pivotal resource for our team – demand continues to grow for what we do and it’s our customer data-driven measurement and activation focus that continues to set us apart.
- Interns will each have one primary focus area, but will be given the opportunity to gain experience across Ovative/group practice areas, including Marketing Strategy, Analytics & Activation.
- Interns will meet with senior leaders for both project work and informational interviews
- Interns will be invited to internal and client meetings to experience the full scope of projects
- A series of lunch-and-learns will be organized as a way to learn from O/g experts and from other interns
- Interns will work closely with managers for training, project work, and mentoring
Responsibilities will vary based on available projects and practice area. Examples may include:
- Building, analyzing, and maintaining performance reports from suites such as Adobe Site Catalyst and Google Analytics
- Conducting research and producing/presenting client facing reports on technologies, competition, market trends, etc.
- SEO and SEM activities including keyword and bidding research, account management, site optimization, etc
- Interns will work with each other and O/g Search Engine Marketing experts to receive Google AdWords certification
Internships will run June-August, with flexible start and end dates.
Candidates will be expected to contribute 40 hours/week.