Marketing Account Specialist
At Further, we do one thing: we provide financial products that help people manage their health care. We have the widest product offering in the industry, making us a one-stop shop for health care financial products to meet every need, whether it’s saving, spending or investing. For you, this means working on high performance teams dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives.
Join the Further marketing team as a communications specialist responsible for developing and maintaining a wide variety of marketing materials and sales collateral.
- Work with your assigned market segment team to produce and update content that engages consumers and drives enrollment.
- Write, edit and update a wide variety of content, including benefit charts and summaries, product brochures, sell sheets, enrollments kits and sales presentations.
- Work with business partners and consultants to gather source information and clarify messaging points.
- Collaborate with graphic designers to ensure compelling presentation of features and benefits in a way that resonates with clients and consumers.
- Participate in brainstorming and ideation sessions.
- Proofread materials to ensure accuracy of information and consistency across collateral.
- Identify opportunities to improve messaging and enhance consumer understanding of complex products and services.
- Apply Further brand voice consistently across all materials and product channels.
- Develop messaging appropriate to audience, product and communications channel.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or journalism and 2 years of industry-related work experience, or 6 years of industry-related work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to master and translate complex subject matter into consumer language.
- Attention to detail and proofreading ability.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Subject matter expertise in Medicare, health care or medical technology.
- Copywriting skills and portfolio.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional marketing team.
- Experience in a healthcare company