Passion Collective is growing, and we need your help! We are looking for a passionate, smart, dedicated intern who can help us continue to build awareness, build experiences and overall, make a positive impact for women. Your activity will include:
- Writing of Passion Stories, blog posts, event copy
- Brainstorming new content, event and partnership ideas
- Designing social media content using tools such as Canva and Animoto
- Managing our editorial calendar
- Mining insights from Squarespace and social media analytics to help inform future efforts
- Coordinating events - inc. scouting venues, managing guest info, coordinating catering, registration, and on-day support
This opportunity will give you:
- Income! This is a paid internship ($12/hour) for up to 10 hours per month.
- Connections! You will also receive free guest passes to all events, and have access to a fantastic community of professional women.
- Positive impact! Your work will be hands-on and important and your contribution will matter.
Years of experience are less important than curiosity, passion for people’s stories and a desire to help elevate and empower women. You are an energetic and instinctive marketer who is able to both follow an existing tone/voice and also bring fresh ideas to the table.
And it kinda goes without saying but...we need you to be a self-starter - reliable, to deliver on time, and a trusted project manager of your own work!
Thank you for considering Passion Collective - we are so grateful for your time!
About Passion Collective:
Passion Collective is a community that is helping women make change happen in their lives. Our “Passionados” are professional women, typically mid-career, who are juggling work, family, and life, and are seeking ways to find more fulfillment and happiness while helping other women. We offer social events, workshops and online content that give practical inspiration and guidance. We are more than 470+ women strong, mostly in MN and the US, but we are also seeing growth globally!