About The Role
The ideal candidate is an engaging, creative and data-driven thinker who wants to contribute from day one. They bring a positive attitude with a drive towards teamwork, communication and strategic solutions.
You have a passion for all things media and seeing campaigns come to life in an omni-channel approach. You’re curious and staying on top of industry trends. Your ability to reach specific audiences is unmatched, and your attention to detail is second-to-none. You are looking for a new opportunity to continue crafting your media savvy, exploring both traditional and new media channels, testing new approaches and always striving for the best performance and outcomes. You are a connector and enjoy building relationships with media reps, developing and presenting paid media recommendations, and the execution, optimization and iteration of it all. Bringing new ideas, enthusiasm and collaboration makes you the perfect new addition to our team.
What Makes This a Great Opportunity?
• You will be part of a purpose-driven, team-based agency that is a strategic marketing and communications consultant for our book of business
• Culture of positive core values—Caring, Courageous, Committed and Curious—guides our interactions with clients and each other.
• We’re 100% employee-owned
• Continuous learning environment valuing ideas, collaboration and results
• Casual, friendly, hybrid work environment with flexible work options
• Contribute to the development of integrated media plans from start to finish
• Create and submit insertion orders (IOs) for all media buys, confirming rep receipt with documentation
• Prepare and traffic all media assets, including the application of appropriate tracking
• Develop and manage client campaign flowcharts and material deadlines
• Establish and nurture media rep relationships
• Learn effective rate negotiations and value-adds, and build custom packages with media outlets
• Traffic media materials to media outlets and ad server services
• Create, manage and optimize all programmatic campaigns running in a DSP platform (preferably StackAdapt)
• Compile monthly media metrics and provide recommendations and key takeaways
• Assist in navigating IO/billing discrepancies and reconciling media placements
• Assist in social media posting and scheduling as needed
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including account service, creative, PR and digital accounting, to create the best outcome and meet client and agency goals
• Stay up-to-date on the latest trends across all media channels
• BA/BS Degree in Communications, Marketing Advertising or like industry
• 2-4 years of traditional and digital media experience with agency or media-related company
• Basic understanding of media fundamentals, including media math, reach and frequency, consumer/market research, plan development, analytics, measurement strategies, etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
• Detail-oriented and able to work in an agile, fast-paced environment
• Able to juggle multiple client projects and responsibilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Capable of working independently and as part of a team
• Passion for advertising, strategy, leading and experience in traditional and digital media
• Google Analytics and Google Ads certifications
• Experience working in Google Looker Studio and Google Campaign Manager a bonus
• DSP management experience a plus
• Familiarity with social ad management platforms
• Experience with healthcare, pharmaceutical, food, foodservice and/or agriculture clients