About The Role
As a Media Planner, you will develop and implement media plans tailored to specific target audiences, utilizing the latest industry-leading media technology platforms and trends.
– Type: Permanent
– Hours per week: 40 hours
– Location: Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid)
A Day In The Life
– Buy and plan digital programmatic audience-based media, including overall media plan maintenance and delivery.
– Develop and execute tag mapping strategies for effective campaign data collection.
– Oversee campaign architecture and execution, including data strategy, audience modeling, reporting requirements, and post campaign analysis.
– Effectively manage client budget and spending.
– 2+ years of experience within the digital field
– At least 1 year of experience within programmatic media
– Digital/Programmatic Agency, Publisher, or Ad Operations experience is preferred
– Strong planning and buying skills
– Sufficient knowledge of media planning and buying platforms, such as Adazzle
– Skills within data visualization and reporting tools (Tableau)
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.