About The Role
As a Paid Ads Strategist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to increase online presence and leads for our client and assigned accounts.
– Type: Contract-to-hire
– Duration: 6+ months
– Hours per week: 40 hours
– Location: Remote or Ann Arbor, MI
A Day In The Life
– Develop and manage paid advertising strategies.
– Measure and report on the success of assigned initiatives.
– Identify target audiences to maximize brand exposure.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute campaigns.
– 2+ years of experience developing and executing paid advertising strategies
– Experience working with content to create ads
– Previous Biotech or Medtech experience is a plus
– Knowledge of Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other paid advertising platform best practices
– Sufficient understanding of determining, measuring, and reporting on appropriate KPIs
– Strong familiarity within an agency setting
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.