Post Grad Social & Emerging Media Internship
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
@ ICF Next, (formerly Olson Engage) we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a candidate available for a full time four-month internship starting as soon as possible to assist our social team in the development and execution of multi-platform social media marketing tactics and support public relations programs for our clients. We are looking for interns with a solid work ethic, strong intellectual curiosity and a desire to work hard and have fun.
What you’ll get to do:
- Assist in developing social strategies and ideas to support our brands on social media
- Research trends and proactively seek opportunities where our clients may find increased visibility and
- Assist in creating and concepting content calendars for social initiatives
- Practice and study social marketing best practices
- Measure and report results for all social marketing efforts
- Assist in preparation of campaign strategies and develop supporting content
- Build and maintain productive business relationships with clients and within the industry
- Assist in the research, recommendation and execution of social influencer activations
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Knowledge and understanding of all major social media channels, how they work and content best practices
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms such as TweetDeck, Percolate or Sprinklr is preferred
- Ability to think strategically and able to provide creative solutions under pressure
- Ability to think creatively to create content ideas that achieve goals for all types of client
- Ability to coordinate projects from ideation to completion and meet demanding deadlines
- Impeccable time management and prioritization skills
Education and minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related field
- Previous agency experience, including internships, desired
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)