WANTED: Project Manager
Great team. Great clients. Great location! We are busy. Join our team as a Project Manager and bring your energy to NE Mpls. This position offers a balance of autonomy and collaboration. You will be a good fit if you have high standards, strong communications skills, love directing the details, and are energized by a fluid pace and work environment.
The Project Manager is a client-facing liaison between the client and the creative teams. You will be responsible for working alongside a Sr. Account Director to help implement projects. This includes scheduling, estimating and managing projects to completion. Areas of work include: identity and branding, digital and print communications, research/strategic, digital, interaction, and motion design.
You will daily participate in strategic, creative, and project management briefings. You will track workflow and deliverables and manage logistics for kick-off meetings. You will monitor project changes in scope, schedule, and budget, and consistently ensure high quality solutions. Here, you will work directly with clients, Sr. Account Directors, the President, and creative teams to develop and maintain detailed project plans. You will report to the Sr. Account Director and President.
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years of agency brand project management in marketing and communications.
- Must: agency-side work history includes B2B Fortune 500s, and a variety of industries and client types.
- Outgoing and diplomatic, able to work well with different personalities.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Vendor management experience.
- Excellent follow through, good problem solver.
- Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work well under deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, and PPT.
- Familiarity with InDesign and Adobe CS.
- Have a general working knowledge of image file extensions and when to use them.
- Our team culture values integrity, accuracy, high quality, strong work ethic, and collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
Enjoy excellent benefits
- Compensation: excellent; competitive with industry standard.
- Fringe benefits, insurance: health (70% employee, 50% family), dental (100% employee, 50% family), long-term disability, vision, life insurance, flexible spending program, and 401k plan.
- PTO: vacation + 10 paid days (including holidays and your birthday!).
- Paid Closures: (PLDG closed the last week of the year, which is paid after 1-year tenure).
- Summer Hours: we log off after 1pm on Fridays (Memorial Day—Labor Day).
- Flexibility and balanced work life to fit your “whole” life.
- Team size: 18 FT, 6 contract.
- Location: what’s outside the office is part of the office—incredible, historic riverfront and cafés in the heart of NE Minneapolis.
PLDG is a strategic design agency that brings powerful ideas to life. Our versatile and talented team has a strong history of delivering award-winning results. Come invent with us on the historic Mississippi riverfront in Northeast Minneapolis, voted Best Arts District in America. Our specialties include strategy, content, brand identity, design for digital and print communications, motion, and experiential. We are a long-standing member of AIGA, the professional association for design. PLDG contributes generously to community nonprofits. Learn more at pldg.com.
Start date: Immediate, interviewing now.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. This is a full-time position.
CONTACT NOW: This opening will fill quickly!
Email a pdf of your letter of intent and résumé to email@example.com. In the letter, include your goals and what you are looking to do next. Include your salary expectation in the email message that is labeled “PLDG PM > Your Name” and respond ASAP. Thank you!